Associate of Arts and Sciences
The Associate of Arts and Sciences Degree certifies a student as having satisfactorily completed one-half the number of credits required for a baccalaureate degree program. In order to qualify for the Associate Degree, the student must:
- Earn a minimum of 60 semester credits; 40 of these credits must apply to the Liberal Education Core.
- Earn at least 30 semester credits, including the last 15 at UW-Eau Claire.
- Earn a resident and total GPA of at least 2.00.
- Count toward the degree no more than six credits earned on a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory basis.
- Complete the University Writing Requirement.
- Complete the University Mathematics Requirement.
- Complete the Design for Diversity Requirement.
- Complete the Liberal Education Core Knowledge Outcome Requirements as specified for the baccalaureate degree.
- Declare intention to graduate with the Associate Degree by contacting Degree Review.