Advising of Students

Assistance, information, and counsel are provided by departments offering graduate programs, and by the office of the College Dean. Upon admission to a program, each graduate student is assigned an advisor who is a member of the graduate faculty and who shares the student’s area of interest. Admitted and graduate special students can obtain advising on an informal basis.