French, Minor - Liberal Arts
Liberal Arts (Code 260-401)
|A minimum of 24 semester credits beyond FREN 102, or 16 semester credits beyond FREN 202, including:|
|Students may earn their remaining credits from any other FREN upper division courses.|
Program Learning Outcomes
Students completing this program will be expected to meet the following learning outcomes:
- Engage in interpersonal communication on a variety of topics of a personal, public, and professional nature.
- Interpret written and spoken language and visual images on a variety of topics of a personal, public, and professional nature.
- Present information, concepts, and ideas to an audience of listeners or readers on a variety of topics of a personal, public, and professional nature.
- Demonstrate an awareness of practices, products and perspectives related to the target culture(s) in spoken, written, and visual forms.
- Connect their language study with other disciplines and communities for academic and social purposes.
The desired benchmark for language proficiency is in the Advanced range (Intermediate High or above).