Business Administration, Minor
Twenty-eight semester credits, as follows:
|SPDP Workshops and Major/Minor Combinations 1, 2|
|ACCT 201||Introduction to Accounting||3|
|ECON 103||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|ECON 104||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|IS 240||Information Systems in Business||3|
|MATH 246||Elementary Statistics||4|
|BSAD 305||Legal and Regulatory Environment||3|
|FIN 320||Principles of Finance||3|
|MKTG 330||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MGMT 340||Organizational Behavior||3|
This minor is not available to College of Business majors.
Student Professional Development Program. This program requires completion of four SPDP workshops. For more information, visit the College of Business website.
Program Learning Outcomes
The Business Administration minor is composed of a major subset of the BUSCORE, which is the core of all College of Business majors. Therefore, students completing the Business Administration minor will be expected to meet the following College of Business learning goals:
- Oral Communication: Graduates will be excellent oral communicators.
- Written Communication: Graduates will be exemplary business writers.
- Teamwork: Students will be effective team members.
- Problem Solving: Students will be effective problem solvers.
- BBA Common Body of Knowledge: Students will demonstrate discipline-specific knowledge.